01/26/15 – Due to the inclement wether conditions, LK’s NYC office will be closed on Tuesday, 1/27/15. The office will re-open on Wednesday, 1/28/15, unless stated otherwise in an additional email communication or by a status update on this webpage.
- Levy Konigsberg Announces $600 Million Settlement for Victims of Flint Water Crisis
- Levy Konigsberg LLP Files Elmiron Lawsuit for Failure to Warn of Serious Drug-Induced Eye Disease
- New Jersey Mesothelioma Lawyer Helps Obtain Ruling on Equipment Liability
- Federal Court Sets Deadline for Making Boy Scouts Sex Abuse Claims
- Ethylene Oxide Lawsuits
- Levy Konigsberg Teams With Mesothelioma Clients to Help Get Talc Out Of Baby Powder
- Benzene Lawsuits
- J&J Removes Talc from Baby Powder - How Does This Affect the Mesothelioma Lawsuits?
- PFOS/PFAS Water Contamination Lawsuits
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Landmark Appeal in Asbestos-Containing Talcum Powder Case
- Levy Konigsberg Co-Counsel In $750 million Baby Powder Punitive Damages Verdict Against J&J
- LK Partner Moshe Maimon Named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers©
- COVID-19 Nursing Home Death Lawsuits
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Insurance Lawsuits
- LK Partner Jerome Block Discusses $43.1 Million Lung Cancer Verdict on Great Trials Podcast
- Levy Konigsberg Co-Counsel In $37 million Baby Powder Verdict Against J&J
- LK Wins $325 Million Mesothelioma Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson for Asbestos in Baby Powder
- Levy Konigsberg Files Groundbreaking Sex Abuse Lawsuit Against Rockefeller University Hospital
- Infant Sleeper Lawsuits Showcase Risk of Death or Serious Injury
- Legionnaires’ Disease Lawsuits
For more information about the law firm's practice areas please contact Levy Konigsberg LLP at 1-212-605-6200 or 1-800-988-8005, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do You Have a Case?
Find Out Now.
800 Third Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, New York 10022
101 Grovers Mill Rd, Ste 105
Lawrence Twp, NJ 08648
Serving Clients Nationwide
Based on 44 reviews