Alan J. Konigsberg is of counsel at Levy Konigsberg LLP. As a founding member of the firm, Alan specializes in complex litigation, personal injury, and property damage cases.
For over 30 years, Alan has represented people injured by:
- Lead poisoning;
- Defective products;
- Dangerous work conditions;
- Toxic substances;
- Poorly maintained construction sites;
- Inadequately secured commercial property.
He is also active in the field of aviation law and was a past chairman of the Aviation Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Alan has taken on many large corporations and municipalities on behalf of a client list that has included:
- Infants exposed to lead paint;
- Window washers;
- Taxi drivers;
- High school students;
- Senior citizens;
- Heavy equipment operators;
A graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, Alan is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Courts.
Alan is a recognized national speaker on personal injury and aviation law. He is a member of:
- The New York City Bar Association;
- The New York State Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section and Negligence section;
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 2007 Board of Directors;
- The American Association for Justice.
He is now, and has been named, a New York Super Lawyer specializing in personal injury litigation.
- New Jersey: Lead Poisoning Lawyers Win $700K Verdict
- LK Lead Paint Lawyers Win $4.6 Million in Lead Poisoning Lawsuit
- Lead Poisoning Lawyers File New York’s First Lead Poisoning Lawsuit Using Forensic Technology to Identify Pigment Maker
- New York Lead Poisoning Lawyers Obtain $6.9 Million Verdict for Two Lead Poisoned Children