Lead Paint Warnings for Children’s Clothing
The following is a list of products that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”), because they contain significant quantities of lead paint, which, if ingested or inhaled, can cause lead paint poisoning in children. Warnings are listed by year of release:
Heavyweight Outerwear Jackets February 13, 2007 – According to the
CPSC,” This recall involves boy’s outerwear jackets with a
Carter’s-brand logo on the front. The jackets were sold in toddler
and boy’s sizes. Toddler sizes range from 2T to 4T. Boy’s
sizes include S, M and L. The outerwear jackets were sold in charcoal,
navy and red… The snap closures on the outerwear jackets contain
excessive amounts of lead, which poses a lead poisoning hazard.”
For a list of outerwear jackets that may cause lead paint poisoning in
children, please visit:
Starting Out Shirt and Overalls January 5, 2007 – According to the
CPSC, “The coatings on the snaps in the overalls and shirt contain
excessive amounts of lead, posing a serious risk of lead poisoning and
adverse health effects to young children… This recall involves
two styles of children’s overall sets. One set is a red plaid denim
overall with a white shirt trimmed in red, sold in sizes 12 through 24
months. The other set is a navy blue corduroy overall with a white shirt
trimmed in green, sold in sizes 3 through 9 months. Both styles have decorative
train appliqués on the front of the overalls. The collar tag of
the overalls reads, “Starting Out.” For more information on
these lead paint products, please visit:
It’s important to be aware of consumer products that contain lead paint, because, if ingested or inhaled, it can cause lead paint poisoning in children. Please bookmark this page to learn more about important lead paint poisoning warnings concerning children’s clothing. To stay updated on the latest product recalls, please visit Consumer Product Safety Commission’s website at http://www.cpsc.gov/cgi-bin/haz.aspx.
IMPORTANT: If you believe that you or your child has been lead-poisoned, you should speak with an experienced lead poisoning attorney regarding your legal rights. Contact the lead poisoning lawyers at Levy Konigsberg LLP for a free consultation by calling our 24/7 toll-free hotline at (800) 315-3806 or submit an email inquiry.
LEAD POISONING NEWS
- Federal Court Awards $626 Million to Victims of the Flint Lead Water Crisis
- Levy Konigsberg Sues the City of Jackson on Behalf of 600 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Announces $600 Million Settlement for Victims of Flint Water Crisis
- Michigan Federal Court Rules EPA Must Defend Lawsuit in the Flint Water Crisis
- Lead-Contaminated Dust Poses Major Health Hazard to New York Tenants
- Federal Judge Allows Class Action to Proceed Against Embattled Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Housing Authority
- Lead Poisoning Victim to Sue Portsmouth Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Ninth Circuit Court Demands EPA Issue Updated Rules on Lead Poisoning
- Alexander County Housing Authority Failed to Protect Residents from Lead Poisoning
- Flint Lawyers Take on NYCHA for Lead Paint Violations
- Areas of Portland, Oregon Found With High Levels of Lead in Drinking Water
- One-Third of High Risk Children Untested for Lead Poisoning in California
- Levy Konigsberg Appointed Lead Counsel in Flint Water Litigation
- LK Attorney Comments on Lead Crisis in East Chicago, Indiana
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Legal Ruling in Flint Lead Poisoning Cases
- LK Files Third Wave of Lawsuits in Flint Michigan, Case Filings Now Total 75 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Files Flint Lawsuits for More Than 20 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Lead Poisoning Attorney Attends Flint, Michigan Town Hall
- Levy Konigsberg Attorney Comments on Flint Michigan Water Crisis Involving Lead
- Levy Konigsberg LLP Obtains Two Separate Lead Poisoning Awards in New Jersey
Find out whether you have a case by speaking to one of our experienced lawyers via our 24/7 toll-free hotline or by submitting an email inquiry. Our attorneys will be quick to respond to you and happy to answer all of your questions.
Over $3 Billion Won
We have represented numerous individuals and groups of workers, winning for them multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts.
There's No Case Too Big
Our team has achieved groundbreaking victories in highly complex cases and has gone up against some of the toughest defendants in the country.
Our attorneys excel in the courtroom and are not afraid to bring a case in front of a jury if a fair settlement for the client has not been reached.
A Thought Leader in the Industry
Our firm's knowledge and experience are in high demand, and many news outlets have asked us to share our legal expertise.
Access to World Class Resources
Our experienced attorneys use cutting-edge technology and highly regarded experts to help us achieve the best possible result for our clients.
Changing the World for Good
We not only want to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but we also strive to prevent future harm by changing public health policies.
Professional, responsive and very good at their jobs.- Lisa Ross
They have truly gone above and beyond.- Anne Fahey
I put my Faith and Trust into Corey Stern!- Dennis McGowan
With this team on my side we came out on top.- Angie Garrido
Very happy with our settlement.- Lori Rosa
Wow is all I can say.- Carol N.
Their dedication to receive the highest results for their clients was amazing.- Emily DeRogatis
Such a great team!- Kevin Kober
We definitely got the right law firm!- Mark Wells
Levy Konigsberg continued to help my family fight for the justice my father deserves.- Stephanie Vitale