Lead poisoning causes devastating and life altering harm to young children. When a child is lead poisoned at a young age, that child’s potential for success is taken from them. A lead poisoned child who once had a bright and open future full of possibility will often struggle in school and life just to be average. That is why it is important to get your child the resources he or she needs to cope with the lifelong problems that result from childhood lead exposure.
The experienced lead poisoning attorneys at Levy Konigsberg LLP (“LK”) can help you and your child get the financial resources you deserve. As national leaders in lead poisoning litigation, the passionate lawyers at the LK have taken on landlords, management companies, public housing authorities, government agencies, and others who failed to take the common sense steps necessary to prevent a young child from being harmed from lead. They understand the painful and often isolating struggle a child goes through in life after being lead poisoned, and fight hard to ensure that every child receives the financial resources needed to overcome this struggle.
A lead poisoning lawsuit is more complicated than a typical premises liability case. Lead interrupts the growth and development of a child’s brain, but the effects of lead poisoning are often not seen until years after the initial exposure and manifest in ways that are not readily apparent to someone who was unaware of the initial exposure. Symptoms of lead poisoning are similar to that of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (“ADHD”) and other learning disabilities. However, a child may exhibit strengths in certain subjects while struggling in others, leading parents and teachers to think the child is simply not trying.
The lead poisoning attorneys at LK have the experience needed to tell the difference, and the knowledge and resources to communicate these differences to a jury. With over 35 years of experience fighting on behalf of children, our attorneys have won hundreds of millions in lead poisoning verdicts and settlements and know what it takes to build a winning case.
If you or your child was exposed to lead-based paint at a young age, our experienced lead poisoning attorneys can help you get the financial resources you need for yourself or your child. With a national practice, the lead poisoning law firm of Levy Konigsberg LLP has the resources to prosecute your case in any city in the United States. Contact our lead poisoning lawyers today for a free lead poisoning case evaluation. We can be reached toll free at (800) 315-3806 or submit an email inquiry.
To learn more about our lead poisoning practice or lead poisoning in general, click the links on the right.
IMPORTANT: If you believe that you or your child has been lead-poisoned, you should speak with an experienced lead poisoning attorney regarding your legal rights. Contact the lead poisoning lawyers at Levy Konigsberg LLP for a free consultation by calling our (800) 315-3806 or submit an email inquiry.
LEAD POISONING NEWS
- Federal Court Awards $626 Million to Victims of the Flint Lead Water Crisis
- Levy Konigsberg Sues the City of Jackson on Behalf of 600 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Announces $600 Million Settlement for Victims of Flint Water Crisis
- Michigan Federal Court Rules EPA Must Defend Lawsuit in the Flint Water Crisis
- Lead-Contaminated Dust Poses Major Health Hazard to New York Tenants
- Federal Judge Allows Class Action to Proceed Against Embattled Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Housing Authority
- Lead Poisoning Victim to Sue Portsmouth Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Ninth Circuit Court Demands EPA Issue Updated Rules on Lead Poisoning
- Alexander County Housing Authority Failed to Protect Residents from Lead Poisoning
- Flint Lawyers Take on NYCHA for Lead Paint Violations
- Areas of Portland, Oregon Found With High Levels of Lead in Drinking Water
- One-Third of High Risk Children Untested for Lead Poisoning in California
- Levy Konigsberg Appointed Lead Counsel in Flint Water Litigation
- LK Attorney Comments on Lead Crisis in East Chicago, Indiana
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Legal Ruling in Flint Lead Poisoning Cases
- LK Files Third Wave of Lawsuits in Flint Michigan, Case Filings Now Total 75 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Files Flint Lawsuits for More Than 20 Lead-Poisoned Children
- Levy Konigsberg Lead Poisoning Attorney Attends Flint, Michigan Town Hall
- Levy Konigsberg Attorney Comments on Flint Michigan Water Crisis Involving Lead
- Levy Konigsberg LLP Obtains Two Separate Lead Poisoning Awards in New Jersey
For decades, Levy Konigsberg has litigated lead poisoning cases, including hundreds of cases involving New York City’s lead paint exposures and thousands of cases arising from the Flint Water Crisis. When a client needs a legal team to handle a lead poisoning case properly, we are the firm that can bring the resources, passion, and experience to the case.
FLINT WATER CRISIS SETTLEMENT $626 Million
Lead Poisoning Case $6.9 Million
Peguero v. 601 Realty Corp.
Lead Poisoning Case $4.8 Million
Lead Poisoning Case $4.6 Million
M.P. vs. 2246 Holding Corp.
Lead Poisoning Case $3.9 Million
L.S. v. the City of New York
Lead Poisoning Case $3.4 Million
M.J. v. Chetram
Lead Poisoning Case $3 Million
S.B. vs. 315 West 115th Street Co. L.P.
Lead Poisoning Case $3 Million
L.R.O v. Langsam Property Services Corp.
Lead Poisoning Case $2.7 Million
Alberto Santana m/n/g Perez vs. Menford Realty Corp.
Lead Poisoning Case $2.5 Million