Wisconsin Mesothelioma Lawyers
Asbestos Exposure Attorneys with a Legacy of Success
Wisconsin mesothelioma lawyers from the national asbestos litigation firm of Levy Konigsberg represent victims and families across the state in legal actions over mesothelioma and other chronic health conditions connected to asbestos exposure.
As an award-winning trial practice, we have the experience and resources required of these complex claims, as well as the determination to help clients pursue justice and the maximum compensation possible.
If you or someone you love have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, asbestosis, or another asbestos-related disease, we encourage you to contact us for a FREE consulation.
Reasons to Choose Levy Konigsberg
- Results. We’ve recovered more than $3 billion in compensation for clients.
- Complex Cases. We’ve litigated some of the nation’s largest and most highly-publicized cases, securing victories that have set precedent, broken records, and changed the lives of millions.
- Trusted. We’ve been trusted by thousands of colleagues and clients across the country to take on the toughest cases and most powerful adversaries.
Levy Konigsberg proudly serves asbestos exposure victims across Wisconsin and the country. To request a FREE case review, call (800) 315-3806.
Asbestos Exposure in Wisconsin
Every year, thousands of men and women across the country are diagnosed with mesothelioma, including many in Wisconsin. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, Wisconsin leads the country when it comes to deaths related to asbestos:
- 14th in the nation for asbestos deaths from mesothelioma and
- 13th in the nation for number of deaths from other asbestos-related diseases, such as lung cancer and asbestosis.
Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases could have been prevented if workers had been warned about the dangers of asbestos and had been properly protected from exposure to the deadly carcinogen.
Common Sites for Asbestos Exposure in Wisconsin
With its “rust belt” cities of Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha, and extensive automotive and farm equipment plants, machine shops, paper mills and production plants, breweries, and pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and industrial chemical plants, Wisconsin was and still is home to several industries that have significantly contributed to asbestos exposure.
As part of its industrial framework and location on the Great Lakes, Wisconsin was also the home to Manitowoc, Sturgeon Bay, and Leathem D. Smith Shipbuilding Companies (merged as Bay Shipbuilding), whose storied ship building history included an entire fleet of WWII submarines and numerous other military and commercial vessels. Heavy amounts of asbestos were used during both the construction of vessels and insultation of machinery onboard the ships – all making shipyards among the most asbestos-contaminated work sites known. Moreover, many schools, hospitals, public buildings, and most power plants in Wisconsin have been found to be sites of asbestos exposure.
Levy Konigsberg’s Wisconsin mesothelioma attorneys share a sampling of work sites that may have contributed to asbestos exposure in Wisconsin:
- Champion International Corp.;
- US Plywood Corp.;
- Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Co.;
- A.P. Green Refractories Co.;
- Appleton Electric Co.;
- Appleton Coated Paper Co.;
- Appleton Paper Mills;
- Bartlet Asbestos & Cork, Inc.;
- Bartelt Insulation Supply, Inc.;
- Crichton Corp.;
- Consolidated Water Power & Paper Co.;
- Fox River Paper Co.;
- Green Giant Canning;
- Industrial Insulation Corp.;
- Interlake Pulp & Paper Co.;
- J. B. Courtney Woolen Mills;
- Miller Electric;
- Neenah Paper Fr., LLC;
- Oshkosh State College;
- Riverside Paper Corp.;
- Standard Manufacturing Co.;
- Tuttle Press Co.;
- Valley Iron Works Co.;
- Willy and Co.;
- Wisconsin Tractn L H and P Co.;
- Valley Iron Works;
- Valley Ready Mixed Cement Co.;
- Badger Army Ammunition Plant;
- Badger Army Ordnance Plant;
- Kraft Foods;
- Chippewa Plastics;
- Lavelle Rubber;
- STA-RITE, Inc.;
- US Rubber Co.;
- A&A Insulation;
- American Can Company;
- Bay Insulation;
- Bay Side Station;
- Charmin Paper Co.;
- Cork Insulating Company of Wisconsin;
- Fort Howard Paper Company;
- Fort James Paper Company;
- Fox River Electric Railway & Power Company;
- Georgia-Pacific Corp.;
- Green Bay & Western Railroad;
- Green Bay Packaging Company;
- Haevers Crossing;
- Hoberg Paper Mills, Inc.;
- Indian Packing Corp.;
- Marathon Corp.;
- Northwest Cooperative Mills;
- Northwestern Insulation Co.;
- Taylor Insulation Company;
- General Motors;
- Northern Petro Chemical;
- American Motors Corp.;
- Arneson Foundry, Inc.;
- Ladish Co.;
- Ladish Triclover;
- Nash Kelvinator Corp.;
- Nash Motors Company;
- Trane Co.;
- All-Temp Insulation;
- Charmin Paper Co;
- Johnson Insulation Co.;
- Oscar Mayer and Co.;
- Manitowoc Shipbuilding & Dry Dock;
- Mirro Plant;
- Northwestern Insulation Co.;
- Roddis Plywood Corp;
- Kearney Trucker Corp.;
- Taylor Insulation Co.;
- Gettelman Brewing;
- AO Smith Corp.;
- A.P. Green Refractory Co.;
- ACandS, Inc.;
- Aqua Chemical;
- Allis-Chalmers Corporation;
- American Foundry & Furnace;
- Armstrong Cork Co.;
- Babcock & Wilcox Co.;
- Boll Industrial Insulation Co.;
- Building Services, Inc.;
- Building Service Industrial Supply, Inc.;
- Caterpillar Tractor Co.;
- Charmin Paper Co.;
- Chicago Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway;
- Cleaver Brooks;
- Cutler Hammer Manufacturing Company;
- Fairbanks, Morse and Company;
- Falk and Company;
- Fire Brick Engineers Company;
- Food Corporation;
- General Electric;
- Inland Steel Products;
- Insulation Services, Inc.;
- Interstate Malt Company;
- Johnson Insulating Co.;
- Joseph Schlitz Brewing Co.;
- Juneau Village;
- Kearney and Tracker Corp;
- L&S Insulation Company, Inc.;
- L&S Roofing and Insulation Co.;
- Ladish Stoppenbach Co.;
- Louis Hoffman Co.;
- Maynard Steel Casting Co.;
- Miller Brewing;
- Mobil Oil Co.;
- Motor Casting Company;
- National Lock;
- Owens-Illinois Glass;
- Owens-Illinois Forest;
- P&H Harnischfeger Corp.;
- Pabst Brewing Co.;
- S. Louis Hoffmann Co.;
- Schlitz Brewing Co.;
- Solvay Coke & Gas;
- Southeast Wisconsin Products;
- Sprinkmann Sons Corp.;
- Square D. Company;
- Unit Crane & Shovel;
- Unit Drop Forge Division;
- Universal Insulation Co.;
- Vapor Blast;
- Valentin Blatz Brewing Company;
- Wausau Mosinee Paper;
- Wm Goodrich and Company;
- Bergstrom Paper Co.;
- Eggers Industries Inc.;
- Curtis Corp.;
- Georgia Pacific Corp.;
- Falls Paper and Power Co.;
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.;
- Fox River Valley Lumber Co.;
- Morgan Co.;
- Paine Lumber Co.;
- Modern Equipment Co.;
- Continental Can Plant;
- Ocean Spray Plant;
- International Harvester;
- Empire Petroleum Co.;
- Sheboygan Glass Co;
- Atlas Insulation Co.;
- Bay Shipbuilding & Dry Dock;
- Christy Corp. Shipbuilding;
- Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding & Dry Dock;
- Leathem D. Smith Towing & Wrecking Co.;
- Lethem D. Smith Dock Co. & Shipbuilding;
- Asbestos Supply and Roofing;
- Jaeger Insulation Co.;
- Charmin Paper Co.;
- Consolidated Water Power & Paper Company;
- Preway Inc.
If you or your loved one are a Wisconsin resident or were exposed to asbestos in Wisconsin, and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, please call (800) 315-3806 to receive a FREE consultation with experienced Wisconsin mesothelioma lawyers at Levy Konigsberg.
Mesothelioma, Asbestos-Related Disease & Your Rights
Mesothelioma has no known cure and often causes severe pain, suffering, and other types of damage, such as loss of consortium, and loss of income. Additionally, due to the exceedingly high cost of mesothelioma treatments, many families exhaust savings and accumulate financial debt to pay for the medical expenses of their family member.
In most states, pain and suffering from mesothelioma may be compensated through the award of money damages. In some states, other types of damages may also be recovered. Asbestos litigation affords mesothelioma victims the opportunity to receive financial compensation and hold accountable the companies that caused their asbestos exposure.
IMPORTANT: If you or your family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you should get in touch with a mesothelioma lawyer as early as possible to determine if you have a mesothelioma case and to:
Preserve your rights to bring a legal action against the responsible parties
within the limited time frame allowed by law, known as statute of limitations;
- Obtain maximum compensation in your case by being able to:
- Preserve evidence and establish facts of the asbestos exposure while the claimant is still alive and able to provide information;
- File and resolve a lawsuit against the responsible parties before they file for bankruptcy or, if they already have, to obtain compensation before their bankruptcy trust funds run out of money;
- Expedite your case, as courts tend to give higher priority to mesothelioma lawsuits where the claimant is still alive.
Proven Results in Asbestos Exposure Cases
Levy Konigsberg is known nationally for litigating complex mesothelioma and asbestos exposure cases, securing record-setting and landmark rulings in courts across the country. Some of our notable asbestos victories include:
- $750 million punitive damages verdict against J&J over peritoneal mesothelioma resulting from asbestos exposure in four cases consolidated for trial in New Jersey.
- $325 million verdict over mesothelioma caused by exposure to J&J’s Baby Powder and Shower to Shower talc products. The verdict included $25 million in compensatory damages and $300 million in punitive damages.
- $90.5 million recovery for a group of families from Manville, NJ in a wrongful death suit against Anova Holding, AG, and Becon, AG, the successors to the international asbestos conglomerate Eternit.
- $47.15 million for four individuals suffering from mesothelioma in a consolidated trial in New York Federal Court, Southern District.
- $37.3 million verdict in four peritoneal mesothelioma cases consolidated for trial in New Jersey over exposure to asbestos from J&J’s talc products.
- $16.5 million for a Long Island woman with peritoneal mesothelioma exposed to asbestos-contaminated cosmetic talcum powder.
- $10.55 million for a man suffering from mesothelioma as the result of his exposure to asbestos from talc mined and sold by R.T. Vanderbilt, Inc.
- $7.5 million for a woman who developed peritoneal mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure from laundering the asbestos-contaminated clothing of her husband who worked at the Exxon Bayway Refinery in New Jersey.
- $5 million for a former Navy boilerman who developed mesothelioma because of asbestos exposure during his service aboard USS Charles H. Roan.
- $4.5 million for the family of an engineer exposed to asbestos while installing gyroscopic guidance systems in submarines, and as a result developed mesothelioma.
See more results we’ve secured for clients here.
Find out whether you have a case by speaking to one of our experienced lawyers via our 24/7 toll-free hotline or by submitting an email inquiry. Our attorneys will be quick to respond to you and happy to answer all of your questions.
Over $3 Billion Won
We have represented numerous individuals and groups of workers, winning for them multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts.
There's No Case Too Big
Our team has achieved groundbreaking victories in highly complex cases and has gone up against some of the toughest defendants in the country.
Our attorneys excel in the courtroom and are not afraid to bring a case in front of a jury if a fair settlement for the client has not been reached.
A Thought Leader in the Industry
Our firm's knowledge and experience are in high demand, and many news outlets have asked us to share our legal expertise.
Access to World Class Resources
Our experienced attorneys use cutting-edge technology and highly regarded experts to help us achieve the best possible result for our clients.
Changing the World for Good
We not only want to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but we also strive to prevent future harm by changing public health policies.
Professional, responsive and very good at their jobs.- Lisa Ross
They have truly gone above and beyond.- Anne Fahey
I put my Faith and Trust into Corey Stern!- Dennis McGowan
With this team on my side we came out on top.- Angie Garrido
Very happy with our settlement.- Lori Rosa
Wow is all I can say.- Carol N.
Their dedication to receive the highest results for their clients was amazing.- Emily DeRogatis
Such a great team!- Kevin Kober
We definitely got the right law firm!- Mark Wells
Levy Konigsberg continued to help my family fight for the justice my father deserves.- Stephanie Vitale