Free Mesothelioma Book – 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma
“100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma,” by Dr. Harvey Pass, MD, a world-renowned mesothelioma expert, offers profound insight and guidance to those struggling with mesothelioma.
This small volume is an exceptional resource on the illness, written in a compact, easy-to-follow Q & A format.
Dr. Pass’s instructional approach to understanding and handling mesothelioma is extraordinarily comprehensive, navigating the reader through each stage of dealing with the disease, ranging from the initial diagnosis to pursuing different types of treatment. The questions are concise, and Dr. Pass answers them with a blend of scientific savvy and compassionate sincerity. Among the questions asked are:
- What are the symptoms of mesothelioma, and how is it diagnosed?
- What are the survival rates for mesothelioma?
- What surgery is performed for mesothelioma?
- What happens if the disease recurs?
And apart from being a superlative medical resource, the book is also an excellent companion for those interested in learning more about the legal implications of having mesothelioma. In the chapter titled “The Politics of Mesothelioma,” Dr. Pass openly acknowledges that many companies as far back as the early twentieth century were fully aware that they were manufacturing hazardous, asbestos-containing products. With this context, Dr. Pass emphasizes the importance of finding a qualified, reputable mesothelioma attorney.
Dr. Pass’s contributions comprise the more practical, medical portion of “100 Questions.” But it is Susan Vento’s heartfelt advice that supplies this book with a personal touch. Ms. Vento, a co-author of the book, is the widow of Congressman Bruce Vento, who died of mesothelioma in October 2000. And as part of her commitment to support mesothelioma and asbestos-related disease victims and their families, Ms. Vento shares her own experiences and guidance in this book. Often touching and always helpful, her recollections and bits of advice give readers an invaluable, firsthand account of how one woman and her husband lived with this illness.
“100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma” was published in collaboration with the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation, the national non-profit “dedicated to ending the suffering caused by mesothelioma by funding mesothelioma research, by providing education and support for patients and their families, and by advocating for federal funding of mesothelioma research.” Levy Konigsberg LLP (“LK”), a national law firm with over 25 years of experience representing mesothelioma victims and their families, is a Diamond Level sponsor of Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation.
If you or your loved one were recently diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to request a free copy of Dr. Pass’s book, please fill out the following form or contact Levy Konigsberg LLP at (800) 315-3806 or submit an email inquiry.
- New Jersey Mesothelioma Lawyer Helps Obtain Ruling on Equipment Liability
- Levy Konigsberg Teams With Mesothelioma Clients to Help Get Talc Out Of Baby Powder
- J&J Removes Talc from Baby Powder - How Does This Affect the Mesothelioma Lawsuits?
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Landmark Appeal in Asbestos-Containing Talcum Powder Case
- Levy Konigsberg Co-Counsel In $750 million Baby Powder Punitive Damages Verdict Against J&J
- Levy Konigsberg Co-Counsel In $37 million Baby Powder Verdict Against J&J
- LK Wins $325 Million Mesothelioma Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson for Asbestos in Baby Powder
- Boston Jury Awards $43.1 Million Verdict in Cigarette Smoking-Asbestos Exposure Lung Cancer Trial
- LK's Historic $117 Million Verdict in Johnson & Johnson's Baby Powder Mesothelioma Trial
- LK Wins Ruling Allowing Mesothelioma Ship Worker’s Case To Proceed in New York
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Ruling in Mesothelioma & Asbestos Brake Case
- LK Mesothelioma Department - Highlights and Lessons Learned in 2017
- A Letter of Gratitude To Our Dear Veterans
- LK Wins $16.5 Million Verdict In New York’s First Cosmetic Talc Trial Involving A Woman With Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- LK Wins Mesothelioma Ruling for Navy Serviceman and Family
- Mesothelioma Law Firm Collects $7.98 Million for Power Plant Worker
- Kayaking for Mesothelioma: Reflections on a Father-Son Trip
- Levy Konigsberg Wins Motion on Behalf of U.S.S. Roan Navy Veteran Who Developed Mesothelioma in New York
- New York City Judge Rules that Asbestos Lung Cancer Case Can Proceed to Trial – Levy Konigsberg, LLP Successfully Argues Defendant Waived their Right to Cross-Examine
- Levy Konigsberg Wins $7 Million Mesothelioma Verdict in NY’s First Ever Asbestos Contaminated Consumer Talcum Powder Trial
Find out whether you have a case by speaking to one of our experienced mesothelioma lawyers via our 24/7 toll-free hotline or by submitting an email inquiry. Our attorneys will be quick to respond to you and happy to answer all of your questions.
Over $3 Billion Won
We have represented numerous individuals and groups of workers, winning for them multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts.
There's No Case Too Big
Our team has achieved groundbreaking victories in highly complex cases and has gone up against some of the toughest defendants in the country.
Our attorneys excel in the courtroom and are not afraid to bring a case in front of a jury if a fair settlement for the client has not been reached.
A Thought Leader in the Industry
Our firm's knowledge and experience are in high demand, and many news outlets have asked us to share our legal expertise.
Access to World Class Resources
Our experienced attorneys use cutting-edge technology and highly regarded experts to help us achieve the best possible result for our clients.
Changing the World for Good
We not only want to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but we also strive to prevent future harm by changing public health policies.
They truly made a difference in our lives!- Jonathan McNulty
Outstanding law firm!- R.M.
No need to look any further.- Todd Allen
They were the clear choice!- Bruce Totterdale
Forever grateful!- Diane Hoefer
The best and brightest!- Paulette
Simply incredible!- IBS LMM
Knowledgeable guidance and representation.- Steven Simon
They are good people who want to help you.- Edwin Jimenez
They won us a lot of money.- Karen