If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, there is a reason for hope. Although no mesothelioma cure has yet been discovered, research doctors are working hard to find one. New treatments are being tested through promising mesothelioma clinical trials at research clinics. Patients can enroll in these clinical trials to receive new mesothelioma treatment options that research doctors believe can extend life and ease suffering.
In fact, the leading mesothelioma clinics are predominantly located in New York, New Jersey, and throughout the Northeast area.
To see upcoming mesothelioma clinical trials, please visit the following page: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=Mesothelioma.
Under the law of most states, pain and suffering from mesothelioma may be compensated through the award of money damages, usually obtained with the help of experienced mesothelioma attorneys. In some states other types of damages may also be recovered.
Asbestos litigation affords mesothelioma victims the opportunity to receive financial compensation and hold accountable the companies that caused their asbestos exposure.
- Preserve your rights to bring a legal action against the responsible parties within the limited time frame allowed by law, known as statute of limitations;
- Obtain maximum compensation in your case by being able to:
- Preserve evidence and establish facts of the asbestos exposure while the claimant is still alive and able to provide information;
- File and resolve a lawsuit against the responsible parties before they file for bankruptcy or, if they already have, to obtain compensation before their bankruptcy trust funds run out of money;
- Expedite your case, as courts tend to give higher priority to mesothelioma lawsuits where the claimant is still alive.